STUDIO POLICIES and PRACTICE GUIDELINES
- Instructional lessons are 30 minutes each.
- Please be considerate of other students and arrive on time for your lesson.
- You must give 24 hours notice if you are going to miss a lesson. Make-up lessons may be arranged during the week as time slots open up.
- Phone numbers for giving notice:
Robert Fumo – 510-410-762
Mike Braun – 510-606-5030
- If you give less than 24 hours notice or if you give no notice, the lesson cost is forfeited.
- Please make sure you bring your music folder, papers or music book(s) to each lesson.
- To maximize musical instruction time, tune your instrument before the lesson starts in the Lobby area.
- In order to get the most benefit from musical instruction, you should practice at least once per day even if for only 20 or 30 minutes.